Monday, June 1, 2009



Today is mine and my love of my life's anniversay. Yeah! Three years and two kids already! I would say we are on to a great start! LOL! It has been an amazing three years. I can't believe how fast it has gone by already! I feel so lucky and so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Trav you have shown me the true meaning of love and how to love. It is so easy to love you. I feel that I do have the best husband on earth and honestly wouldn't change a thing about him. I look forward to sharing my life with you and growing old with you also. I love you Trav more than I could every say. Happy Anniversary my love!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Has it really been 3 years?!?! Wow! Times flies. Happy Anniversary. Things really turned out how they were meant to be for sure! Glad you made it back to each other.